During registration, if you receive an “Instructor Permission Required” error message you will need to email the instructor to find out the reason why.
Articles in this section
- How do I schedule an undergraduate advising appointment?
- How many credits do I need to apply to the Elementary Education Program?
- How do I get a license to teach in the state of New Mexico?
- I am required to take LING 101 for Elementary Education but I have taken ANTH 110, will ANTH 110 count for LING 101?
- I am an Elementary Education Major and want to know if the fine arts courses on the Program of Study are the only courses that will fulfill the fine arts requirements?
- Is it required to have a double major or a minor to graduate with a degree in Family and Child Studies Human Development and Family Relations or Early Childhood Education Development?
- Is STAT 145 required for the Family and Child Studies Human Development and Family Relations program?
- How do I get information about the Health, Exercise and Sports Sciences programs?
- How do I get information about the Language, Literacy and Sociocultural Studies programs?
- How do I get information about the Individual, Family and Community Education programs?