Yes. STAT 145 is required and must be taken in order to complete the degree in either Family Studies or Human Development and Family Relations. Students need the course in order to learn how to analyze and interpret empirical research data.
Articles in this section
- How do I schedule an undergraduate advising appointment?
- How many credits do I need to apply to the Elementary Education Program?
- How do I get a license to teach in the state of New Mexico?
- I am required to take LING 101 for Elementary Education but I have taken ANTH 110, will ANTH 110 count for LING 101?
- I am an Elementary Education Major and want to know if the fine arts courses on the Program of Study are the only courses that will fulfill the fine arts requirements?
- Is it required to have a double major or a minor to graduate with a degree in Family and Child Studies Human Development and Family Relations or Early Childhood Education Development?
- Is STAT 145 required for the Family and Child Studies Human Development and Family Relations program?
- How do I get information about the Health, Exercise and Sports Sciences programs?
- How do I get information about the Language, Literacy and Sociocultural Studies programs?
- How do I get information about the Individual, Family and Community Education programs?