In your browser, go to coe.unm.edu/tk20 and follow the Tk20 link that says, "Students." You will then use your UNM NetID and password to log into Tk20. This is the same login you use for your LoboWeb and LoboMail accounts.
Articles in this section
- I can't remember my username or password for my Tk20 applicant account, what do I do?
- I am trying to apply to a program in the COE, but I get an OOPS message when I try to log-in, what do I do?
- How can I check to see if I submitted my assignment correctly?
- Tk20 Portfolio Video Tutorial Viewing Tips
- Adjusting windows to view iTunes U tutorials while working in Tk20
- I was charged and reimbursed for the Tk20 fee in Fall 2012, but now I'm being charged again for Spring 2013!
- The semester is over and now I can't access the forms I need to fill out, what do I do?
- How can I re-send an assignment (grant an extension) to my student when they submit it accidentally?
- How do I create a portfolio in Tk20?
- I clicked "Submit" accidentally and now I can't edit my assignment, how do I recall the assignment?