The most likely cause is that you are enrolled in a course with a key assessment, but you have not yet been officially admitted to the College of Education. Please send an email to email@example.com with your name and Banner ID and we will check the system to confirm the cause of any login issues.
Articles in this section
- I can't remember my username or password for my Tk20 applicant account, what do I do?
- I am trying to apply to a program in the COE, but I get an OOPS message when I try to log-in, what do I do?
- How can I check to see if I submitted my assignment correctly?
- Tk20 Portfolio Video Tutorial Viewing Tips
- Adjusting windows to view iTunes U tutorials while working in Tk20
- I was charged and reimbursed for the Tk20 fee in Fall 2012, but now I'm being charged again for Spring 2013!
- The semester is over and now I can't access the forms I need to fill out, what do I do?
- How can I re-send an assignment (grant an extension) to my student when they submit it accidentally?
- How do I create a portfolio in Tk20?
- I clicked "Submit" accidentally and now I can't edit my assignment, how do I recall the assignment?