The most likely cause is that you are enrolled in a course with a key assessment, but you have not yet been officially admitted to the College of Education. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and Banner ID and we will check the system to confirm the cause of any login issues.
Articles in this section
- I am a faculty member/university supervisor, and receiving an error message. What do I do?
- I am a cooperating teacher, and receiving an oops message. What do I do?
- How do I clear my browser cache?
- I am a student, how do I log into Tk20?
- I am a cooperating teacher, how do I log into Tk20?
- I can't remember my username or password for my Tk20 applicant account, what do I do?
- How do I create a portfolio in Tk20?
- How can I check to see if I submitted my assignment correctly?
- Tk20 Portfolio Video Tutorial Viewing Tips
- Adjusting windows to view iTunes U tutorials while working in Tk20