This is most likely caused by the browser you are using. Tk20 works best using the latest version of Firefox on both Windows machines and Macs. If you don't have Firefox installed on your computer, it's a free software program that can be downloaded HERE.
Articles in this section
- I am a faculty member/university supervisor, and receiving an error message. What do I do?
- I am a cooperating teacher, and receiving an oops message. What do I do?
- How do I clear my browser cache?
- I am a student, how do I log into Tk20?
- I am a cooperating teacher, how do I log into Tk20?
- I can't remember my username or password for my Tk20 applicant account, what do I do?
- How do I create a portfolio in Tk20?
- How can I check to see if I submitted my assignment correctly?
- Tk20 Portfolio Video Tutorial Viewing Tips
- Adjusting windows to view iTunes U tutorials while working in Tk20