For detailed, step-by-step instructions for accessing and completing assignments (field- and course-based) in Tk20, please go to coe.unm.edu/tk20 and click on the "Tk20 Tutorials" link on the left-hand side of the page. This tutorial page contains step-by-step video and PDF instructions for completing course- and field-based assignments in Tk20. This page also contains tutorials for those who are interested in creating an electronic portfolio in Tk20.
Articles in this section
- I can't remember my username or password for my Tk20 applicant account, what do I do?
- I am trying to apply to a program in the COE, but I get an OOPS message when I try to log-in, what do I do?
- How can I check to see if I submitted my assignment correctly?
- Tk20 Portfolio Video Tutorial Viewing Tips
- Adjusting windows to view iTunes U tutorials while working in Tk20
- I was charged and reimbursed for the Tk20 fee in Fall 2012, but now I'm being charged again for Spring 2013!
- The semester is over and now I can't access the forms I need to fill out, what do I do?
- How can I re-send an assignment (grant an extension) to my student when they submit it accidentally?
- How do I create a portfolio in Tk20?
- I clicked "Submit" accidentally and now I can't edit my assignment, how do I recall the assignment?