For detailed, step-by-step instructions for accessing and completing assignments (field- and course-based) in Tk20, please go to coe.unm.edu/tk20 and click on the "Tk20 Tutorials" link on the left-hand side of the page. This tutorial page contains step-by-step video and PDF instructions for completing course- and field-based assignments in Tk20. This page also contains tutorials for those who are interested in creating an electronic portfolio in Tk20.
Articles in this section
- I am a faculty member/university supervisor, and receiving an error message. What do I do?
- I am a cooperating teacher, and receiving an oops message. What do I do?
- How do I clear my browser cache?
- I am a student, how do I log into Tk20?
- I am a cooperating teacher, how do I log into Tk20?
- I can't remember my username or password for my Tk20 applicant account, what do I do?
- How do I create a portfolio in Tk20?
- How can I check to see if I submitted my assignment correctly?
- Tk20 Portfolio Video Tutorial Viewing Tips
- Adjusting windows to view iTunes U tutorials while working in Tk20