There are two different processes a faculty member can follow to access and assess student work in Tk20: a process for field experience assignments and a process for course assignments.
To assess a course-based assignment, please go to coe.unm.edu/tk20 and click on the "Tk20 Tutorials" link on the left-hand side of the page. The "Faculty Guide" will provide you with step-by-step video and PDF instructions for logging into the system, accessing your students' assignments, and completing your assessments.
To assess a field-based assignment, please follow these steps:
1) From the Tk20 homepage, click on the Field Experience tab
2) This will bring you to a list with the names of all your student teachers -- click on a student's name
3) This will bring you to a split screen with your student teacher's work on the left-hand side (organized by tabs) and their cooperating teacher's observations on the right-hand side (under "Site Staff's Assessments"). If the student teacher has uploaded and saved their work, you will be able to access it by clicking on the link under "Name." If the cooperating teacher has completed and saved their observation form, you will be able to access it by clicking on the link under "Assessment Tools" (Note: there will be a date to the right of the link if the form has been completed and saved).
4) After viewing your student's work, you can assess the student's work by clicking on the "University Supervisor" link under Field Experience Forms on the right-hand side of the page
5) When you leave comments, click Save at the bottom of the form and click Save again on the main window (if you would like to come back and edit the form later) or click Submit (to officially submit your assessment)