Once the final day of the semester has passed, you will no longer be able to complete your pending assignments in Tk20. The only way you will be able to complete your assignments is by contacting your instructor, who will then ask the Tk20 Support Staff to grant an extension.
Once the final day of the semester has passed, you will still be able to access and complete your pending field experience forms in Tk20. Find the email that was sent to you at the beginning of the semester and use that link. If you cannot find the email please send an email to email@example.com
Once the final day of the semester has passed, you will still be able to access and complete your assessments of student submissions. Simply follow this process:
For Field Experience Assignments:
1) Click on the Field Experience tab
2) Click on the Previous Field Experience Assessments tab
3) Above the list of student names, from the dropdown, select the correct semester (Fall 2012, Spring 2013, etc.)
4) Click on your student's name and follow the instructions in the Tk20 Faculty Guide
For Course Assignments:
1) Click on the Courses tab
2) Click on the Previous Courses tab
3) Your most recent courses will appear at the bottom of this list and will have a red "pending" flag if you have students to assess
4) Click on the link to the appropriate course and click on the Activities tab. This will provide a link to the assignment your students have submitted.