Tips for viewing the Tk20 portfolio tutorial video collection on iTunes U:
1) View the video tutorials in iTunes while you have your Tk20 account open in a browser window, so that you can follow along with the step-by-step instructions. Click HERE if you need detailed instructions on how to do this.
2) If you are viewing the videos while creating your portfolio in Tk20, click Pause and Play in iTunes as often as needed to give yourself enough time to follow along with the steps outlined in the videos. There is no limit to the number of times you can view these videos.
3) While you can view any of the videos in the tutorial collection at any time, it is recommended that you view the series in its entirety from start to finish. There are ten videos in the portfolio collection labeled Portfolio Tutorial 1, Portfolio Tutorial 2, Portfolio Tutorial 3, etc. Viewing all of these tutorials in order will give you the most comprehensive view of how to create your portfolio in Tk20. The knowledge you gain from one individual tutorial will be contextualized and make more sense when viewed with the others in the collection.
4) Tk20 works best using the latest version of the Firefox Internet browser. Click HERE for instructions on how to download the latest Firefox browser for free.
5) If you have any questions about creating your Tk20 portfolio after viewing the tutorial collection, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org