What is the process for a request for a change of placement?

All requests for a change of placement must be completed through the required form.  This form - the Request for a Change of Placement Form - can be found on the homepage of the Field Services Portal once you have logged in.  The request is sent on to program faculty for their consideration.  You will then be notified of the request's approval or disapproval and, if needed, a new placement match will be arranged by the Field Services Center.


  • Avatar
    maria i winfield

    this  is quite helpful.

Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk