All requests for a change of placement must be completed through the required form. This form - the Request for a Change of Placement Form - can be found on the homepage of the Field Services Portal at http://fsp.unm.edu once you have logged in. The request is sent on to program faculty for their consideration. You will then be notified of the request's approval or disapproval and, if needed, a new placement match will be arranged by the Field Services Center.
Articles in this section
- How can I contact the COE Field Services Office?
- I cannot find the email with the link to the Interview Outcome Form.
- I am a Student Teacher, can I contact schools or teachers on my own?
- When will I receive news of my placement?
- How are student teaching placements decided?
- Can I request a specific teacher or school for my student teaching placement?
- What is the process for a request for a change of placement?
- I forgot or do not know my password for the Field Services Portal.
- I registered as a Student Teacher in the FS Portal, but when I attempt to login, it states "user not approved."