Please visit the Field Services Portal at http://fsp.unm.edu . Under the section titled "Returning User Login" select the blue link at the bottom that states "Help: I do not know my password." Enter the email address you used when you originally registered at the site, follow the instructions listed, and you will receive an email with directions on how to set or re-set your password.
Articles in this section
- How can I contact the COE Field Services Office?
- I cannot find the email with the link to the Interview Outcome Form.
- I am a Student Teacher, can I contact schools or teachers on my own?
- When will I receive news of my placement?
- How are student teaching placements decided?
- Can I request a specific teacher or school for my student teaching placement?
- What is the process for a request for a change of placement?
- I forgot or do not know my password for the Field Services Portal.
- I registered as a Student Teacher in the FS Portal, but when I attempt to login, it states "user not approved."