No, you can save your application and come back to it later. However, in order for it to save, you have to complete all the required fields on the page you are currently filling out.
Articles in this section
- How do I log into the Scholarship application page?
- I get an error when I’m trying to save my application after I’ve uploaded my supporting documents -- what do I do?
- I have printed versions of my transcript and reference letters -- can I get help converting them to PDF’s?
- I have a recommendation letter that was sent to me via email -- what do I need to upload?
- Do I have to submit a transcript for every university I attended?
- I am an International student, so I’m not able to complete a FAFSA -- what do I do?
- I accidently uploaded the wrong document -- what do I do?
- I have a recommendation letter from several years ago, can I use that as one of my recommendation letters?
- Do I have to complete my online application in one sitting?
- Do I need to complete a FAFSA?