Yes, you can bring in your documents to the Center for Student Success Support Desk in Travelstead Hall and the staff will help you scan and convert them to PDF files.
Articles in this section
- How do I log into the Scholarship application page?
- I have printed versions of my transcript -- can I get help converting them to PDF’s?
- Do I have to submit a transcript for every university I attended?
- I am an International student, so I’m not able to complete a FAFSA -- what do I do?
- I have a recommendation letter from several years ago, can I use that as one of my recommendation letters?
- Do I have to complete my online application in one sitting?
- Do I need to complete a FAFSA?