It depends. Only ONE official transcript is required from the most current institution of higher learning that you have attended or are attending and have completed 60 credit hours at. However, if you are currently a UNM student you must also submit a UNM transcript. If you have further questions you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Center for Student Success Support Desk in Travelstead Hall.
Articles in this section
- How do I log into the Scholarship application page?
- I have printed versions of my transcript -- can I get help converting them to PDF’s?
- Do I have to submit a transcript for every university I attended?
- I am an International student, so I’m not able to complete a FAFSA -- what do I do?
- I have a recommendation letter from several years ago, can I use that as one of my recommendation letters?
- Do I have to complete my online application in one sitting?
- Do I need to complete a FAFSA?