Do I have to submit a transcript for every university I attended?

It depends.  Only ONE official transcript is required from the most current institution of higher learning that you have attended or are attending and have completed 60 credit hours at.  However, if you are currently a UNM student you must also submit a UNM transcript.  If you have further questions you can email or stop by the Center for Student Success Support Desk in Travelstead Hall.


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk