No -- it must be a current letter, no older than 6 months.
Articles in this section
- How do I log into the Scholarship application page?
- I get an error when I’m trying to save my application after I’ve uploaded my supporting documents -- what do I do?
- I have printed versions of my transcript and reference letters -- can I get help converting them to PDF’s?
- I have a recommendation letter that was sent to me via email -- what do I need to upload?
- Do I have to submit a transcript for every university I attended?
- I am an International student, so I’m not able to complete a FAFSA -- what do I do?
- I accidently uploaded the wrong document -- what do I do?
- I have a recommendation letter from several years ago, can I use that as one of my recommendation letters?
- Do I have to complete my online application in one sitting?
- Do I need to complete a FAFSA?