If you are trying to create an admission application in Tk20 you will need to create an applicant account in Tk20. For more information on this please refer to the admission instructions of the program you are trying to apply to. If you have already created an account but can't remember the password please email the Tk20 Help Desk at email@example.com
Articles in this section
- I can't remember my username or password for my Tk20 applicant account, what do I do?
- I am trying to apply to a program in the COE, but I get an OOPS message when I try to log-in, what do I do?
- How can I check to see if I submitted my assignment correctly?
- Tk20 Portfolio Video Tutorial Viewing Tips
- Adjusting windows to view iTunes U tutorials while working in Tk20
- I was charged and reimbursed for the Tk20 fee in Fall 2012, but now I'm being charged again for Spring 2013!
- The semester is over and now I can't access the forms I need to fill out, what do I do?
- How can I re-send an assignment (grant an extension) to my student when they submit it accidentally?
- How do I create a portfolio in Tk20?
- I clicked "Submit" accidentally and now I can't edit my assignment, how do I recall the assignment?